Thursday, January 17, 2008

Everything's Eventual by Stephen King/story-Room 1408/1-17-08/pg481-489

When Mike and the manager get into the elevator.Mike happened to notice that the floor numbers went from 12 to 14.Olin and Mike got to the 14th floor and Olin told Mike that thats as cl0se as he gets to 1408 unless it's that time of the month.If I was Mike,I would step back onto that elivater because it sounds like the room ain't wurth dieing over.Well Mike heads of to the room and goes in.When Mike was at the door he noticed that it was crooked.Mike droped his keys and then looks at the door to discover it's normal.Once Mike gets settled in thats when the room starts to act up.When I think about what Mike is doing is crazy.I would never go into a room that could kill me.

1 comment:

Miss Zinna said...

Watch your spelling, Ben. Is this the book that the movie was adapted from? How is it? Make sure you include a reaction.